Another short guide to get more instagram followers – will it work?
We all want more likes, more followers, more sales, more everything.
The web offers, as usual, thousands of pages with the same information, precisely if you google “how to get more Instagram followers you get about 54,100,000 results.
Too many pages…too much information…where should I start?
From here of course.
I have recently separated my personal Instagram (@michy.eclastic) from the business one (@eclasticproject) so that I can test on my new account all these theories on how to get more followers.
So far so good, slowly we grow.
- Publish regularly, at least two or three posts per week;
- Obviously, try to post nice photos…
- Use hashtag (#……..)
- Pose a question
- Mention somebody (@name)
- Call to action
- Create contests, promotion and give away
- Advertise on your other social media your Instagram account
- Like photos of other users
- Comment on other people photos
Below few points about the hashtags:
- Check out what hashtags your competitors are using;
- Use hashtags that influential people in your industry are using
- Consider related hashtags
- Use your name brand in your hashtag
- Don’t use too many or irrelevant hashtags
- Use specific hashtag
- Use popular hashtags (#instagood: #photooftheday: #picoftheday: #instagrammers: #instamood
- Hide your hashtags, or writing them in the comments or putting few lines with dots after the caption and before the hashtags
I have personally installed a small application on my phone to help me with the hashtag. It can be found on android Play Store and it is called “Hashme”
To know more about this topic you could choose one of the 54.000 pages available on google, or check https://blog.hootsuite.com/how-to-get-more-instagram-followers-the-ultimate-guide/
What do you think about Instagram?
Please share your Instagram account in the comments and we will pass by to say Hi!